Monday 4 November 2013

I'm a Sucker For...

I never used scroll through tonnes of these things because I always just thought they were ridiculous and a waste of time, but my sister was always obsessed with them and I would say 'why do you read those?' (with a sort of snobby opinion about them). But it's only since I've come to uni that I've been reading them because for some reason, I turned to them when I was feeling a bit lost and needed some encouragement and inspiration. I even still read them now and I have nothing to feel sad about. But now I only read the happy ones and it makes me realise how grateful and lucky I really am.

So now that I've become a bit of a sucker for them, maybe you will too?

(AND there's a quote for every mood and occasion!! I especially love Ellen Degeneres' quote because I think and realise now how true it really is)






 









No comments:

Post a Comment