Saturday 23 November 2013

Good Practise?

I'll tell you one thing: it's always better when we're together.

I'll look at those stars and we're together.

Sometimes, it's being surrounded by lots of people that can make you feel the loneliest. I'm not a group person and I function better one-on-one or in a small group, so on occasions, when I'm in a group I find it harder to connect with all of those people and that's often when I find myself craving to be back with my little group of friends and feeling totally comfortable. But I just take the idea of the big group dynamic as good practise.
And sometimes you just have to fake your confidence and fake your smile so that everyone else thinks you're feeling more comfortable than you actually might be. Faking a smile can often cover a multitude of things.

And it just might make me smile but the whole time I'm wishing it was you instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment